ENERGIE is a leading company in production of thermodynamic solar panels. ENERGIE products are sold in more than 29 countries on four continents. The strategy of this brand is based on customers´ satisfaction and it is a synomym for reliability, quality, innovation and effectivity. It follows strict standards, which are aimed at saving, convenience and welfare of customers.
• HEAT IS CAPTURED THROUGH SUN SHINE, ENVIRONMENT TEMPERATURE, RAIN AND WIND
• HEAT PRODUCED DURING COLD DAYS, EVEN IN THE NIGHTS IS SUFFICIENT TO ACHIEVE REQUIRED WATER TEMPERATURE
• SOLAR PANELS ARE LIGHT, NOT PROMINENT AND UNIVERSAL IN LOCATING
• ENERGY CONSUMPTION OF THE DEVICE IS REDUCED DUE TO HIGHLY EFFICIENT COMPRESSOR
• SOLAR ENERGY OF 3RD GENERATION
• HOT WATER TEMPERATURE FROM SOLAR HEATING UP TO 60°C
• ALMOST NO MAINTENANCE
- Extracts heat regardless the climate
- Primary circuit does not have to dissipate excess heat during hot days
- Simple integration with architecture, universal, without visual impact
- Without pipings
- Without fans
- Without de-icing cycles, which consume energy
- Highly efficient compressor with low energy consumption
- Without need to install supplementary device
- Hot water up to 55°C guaranteed, available during the day and night, storms, rain, wind
This unit of the Thermodynamic Solar System includes following components: a compressor with low consumption, which controls liquid circulating in the whole system, a heat exchanger, which dissipates heat into the water for consumption (DHW) or closed heating circuit (Central heating and Pool heating) and an expansion valve, which closes cycle by changing the state and sending the liquid back to the thermodynamic solar panels.
- THE MOST ADVANCED SPIRAL COMPRESSOR ON THE MARKET
- OPTIMALIZED SOUNDPROOFING
- ELECTRONIC EXPANSION VALVE
- EXCELLENT QUALITY OF HEAT EXCHANGERS
THERMODYNAMIC SOLAR SYSTEM PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION
The Thermodynamics Solar System joins two incomplete technologies, the heat pump and the solar thermal collector.
Heat pumps are quite efficient equipment but the heat they produce from their renewable component varies only according to changes in the temperature of the environment. Thermal solar collectors are the best source of heat on hot and sunny days but they are totally inefficient whenever there is no sun. The Thermodynamic Solar Technology manages to surpass the limitations of both the heat pump and solar collector technologies.
Through the cooling liquid (R134a or R407c) which covers a closed circuit, the liquid goes into the solar panel and suffers the action of sun, rain, wind, environment temperature and other climate factors. During this process the liquid gains heat in a more favourable way than a heat pump. After this stage, the heat is transferred to an exchanger with the help of a small compressor, which heats the water. As the fluid has a boiling temperature of approximately -26 °C, the system works even when there is no sun providing hot water at 55oC, day and night, hail, rain, wind or shine, unlike the traditional solar thermal system. There are no ventilators that help the evaporation process, or defrost cycles, which imply unnecessary energy consumption.
Capacity from 1000 up to 6000 litres
|number of solar panels||absorbing surface||panel weight||Heat output||energy consumption||power supply||el. protection||panel mass||indoor unit dimensions (HxWxD)||noise||tank size|
|ECO 1000 6||6 pc||9,6m2||8kg||4,9 – 9,7 kW||1,2 – 2,2 kW||380 – 420 V/ 3~/50 Hz||6 A||48 kg||940x555x550||50-65 dB||1000|
|ECO 1500 12||12 pc||19,2m2||8kg||9,2 – 16,7 kW||1,9 – 3,1 kW||380 – 420 V/ 3~/50 Hz||10 A||96 kg||940x555x550||50-65 dB||1500|
|ECO 2000 12||12 pc||19,2m2||8kg||9,2 – 16,7 kW||1,9 – 3,1 kW||380 – 420 V/ 3~/50 Hz||10 A||96 kg||940x555x550||50-65 dB||2000|
|ECO 2000 16||16 pc||25,6m2||8kg||14,2 – 24,2 kW||3,2 – 5,2 kW||380 – 420 V/ 3~/50 Hz||16 A||128 kg||940x555x550||50-65 dB||2000|
|ECO 3000 16||16 pc||25,6m2||8kg||14,2 – 24,2 kW||3,2 – 5,2 kW||380 – 420 V/ 3~/50 Hz||16 A||128 kg||940x555x550||50-65 dB||3000|
|ECO 3000 28||28 pc||44,8m2||8kg||24,0 – 42,6 kW||5,7 – 8,3 kW||380 – 420 V/ 3~/50 Hz||20 A||224 kg||940x655x640||50-65 dB||3000|
|ECO 4000 28||28 pc||44,8m2||8kg||24,0 – 42,6 kW||5,7 – 8,3 kW||380 – 420 V/ 3~/50 Hz||20 A||224 kg||940x655x640||50-65 dB||4000|
|ECO 6000 40||40 pc||64,0m2||8kg||32,5 – 53,1 kW||7,1 – 10,1 kW||380 – 420 V/ 3~/50 Hz||25 A||320 kg||940x655x640||50-65 dB||6000|